Welcome to the Exports By Vets Privacy Notice.
Exports By Vets respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
2. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identify has been removed (anonymous data). It does also not include information about businesses (unless that business is a sole trader) and information about animals.
Depending on the type of contract you have with us, we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity & Contact Data including first name, last name, email address, and telephone number.
• Billing Data to process payments for our services.
• Business Data including name of the business, (correspondence) address, telephone and fax number(s), e-mail address, and VAT number. We also retain copies of any correspondence we have with you.
• Exports Data including type of product to be exported, destination country, date of export, and final export certificate.
3. How we collect your personal data
• Direct interactions – you may give us your personal information when you contact us via email or phone, or submit an online form.
• Information provided by third parties – we may receive your personal data from APHA.
4. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Specifically, we will use your personal data to:
• manage our customer relationship with you;
• process customer requests;
• process payments for our services;
• send you information we think you may find useful, including information about new products and services (if you have consented to us sending you such messages).
5. Data security
Exports By Vets have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to provide a high level of data security on our web and data servers. Exports By Vets, won’t disclose those measures for obvious reasons but you can be sure that we take reasonable precautions to protect all data from loss, misuse or alteration and to safeguard and secure the data you provide. However, while we strive to protect your data after it has arrived at our servers, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is being transmitted over the Internet.
6. Sharing your personal data
We are required by law to send completed export certificates to APHA.
Your client data will be held on our Practice Management System, Robovet, and our financial services provider, SagePay.
We may also disclose your personal information to third party suppliers who provide services on our behalf, such as VetPartners Limited (the company that owns Exports By Vets).
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law (other than as stated above) or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Exports By Vets or VetPartners.
7. Data retention
Personal data, such as the name and direct contact details of our direct contact at your business, will be kept only for as long as necessary. In most cases, personal data can be removed as soon as you cease to be a client with us or when our direct contact leaves your business.
8. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
• Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a ‘data subject access request’)
• Request correction of personal data we hold on you.
• Request erasure of your personal data. However, there may be specific legal reasons why we are not able to comply with this request.
• Object to processing your personal data.
• Request restriction of processing of your personal data.
• Request the transfer of your personal data to you or a third party.
• Withdraw consent where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us directly at or contact our Data Protection Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Payment
Payment of invoices are due within 28 days of date of issue. We reserve the right to add a monthly surcharge to all invoices that exceed our 28 day payment terms. If any invoiced items are disputed, please contact the practice within 7 days of receipt.
Invoice Queries / Pay by Debit/Credit Card
Telephone: 01306 779414 (Pay by Debit/Credit Card)
Exports By Vets
Westpoint Enterprise Support Ltd